ASUS ExpertBook B9 B9450 is the lightest and ultra-portable business notebook with a 14-inch matte NanoEdge display. This laptop is built on an Intel Comet Lake Core U hardware platform and gets an up to quad-core i7-10510U processor, 16 GB of RAM, and 2TB of storage.
Where to Buy ASUS ExpertBook B9 B9450
Jumia Nigeria | Jumia Kenya | Amazon US
ASUS Zenbook ExpertBook B9 B9450 Key Specifications
- 14-inch (1920 x 1080) 16:9 aspect, anti-glare screen, 300nits
- Windows 10 Pro
- 10th Gen Intel Core Processor, up to Core i7-10510
- Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- UP to 16 GB RAM
- Up to 2TB PCIe® NVMe™ 3.0 x4 M.2 SSD
- 2 integrated stereo speakers
- 720p HD camera with microphone; IR camera
- 66 Wh 4-cell lithium-polymer battery
ASUS ExpertBook B9 B9450 sports an exceptional lightness which is what makes it an ideal ultraportable for mainstream use. Thanks to Asus’ novel use of magnesium-lithium alloy, which the company claims is lighter and stronger than the magnesium-aluminum alloy used by most laptops.
On top of that, this ultraportable enterprise machine has a slim yet durable chassis.
This laptop lid features curvy edges with a perfectly inscribed ASUS trademark at the back. The lid also accommodates the 14-inch screen and 4mm slim bezels even on the bottom bezel to give it a 94% screen-to-body ratio.
The top is slightly thicker than the side bezels which hosts a 0.9MP webcam and four omnidirectional far-field mikes for better quality video calls.
When opened, the Ergolift Hinge gently lifts the keyboard up to about a 25-degree angle to make typing easier and to improve airflow.
At the base, ASUS ExpertBook B9 B9450 has an edge-to-edge backlit although, it lacks a numeric keypad, Asus complemented the laptop with a NumberPad2.0 which is an LED-illuminated numeric keypad that’s perfect for crunching numbers.
ASUS ExpertBook B9 B9450 packs a large 14-inch NanoEdge display with an anti-glare panel to reduce unwanted reflections, and ensuring vibrant visuals even in bright environments, and reduces instances of eyestrain even after hours of viewing.
This display also features an image aspect ratio of 16:9 which delivers exceptionally detailed and realistic visuals.
Similarly, the four-sided frameless NanoEdge design has a 94% screen-to-body ratio that provides a larger screen area for immersive viewing experience.
Above all, the ASUS ExpertBook B9 B9450 offers up to 300 nit of brightness and 45% NTSC color-gamut, hence, offering vibrant colors, and brightness to make up for an excellent display for gamers, and other users.
ASUS ExpertBook B9 B9450 is powered by the 10th Gen Intel Core Processor, which deliver enhanced performance that makes light work of multitasking, productivity, and entertainment
This 14nm Intel Comet Lake Core U processor offers up to Core i7-10510 which offers 4 cores chip with 8M Cache, thus offering up to 4.90 GHz max turbo frequency.
The base model Intel® Core™ i5-10210 processor offering 4 cores, 6M Cache, and frequency up to 4.20 GHz.
Furthermore, the two CPU model is complemented by Intel® UHD Graphics 620 for quick and responsive performance. It also features 16GB RAM and up to 2TB SSD storage. It also allows for two SSDs for superfast data access and even more storage for larger files.
ASUS ExpertBook B9 B9450 is powered by a 4-cell Rechargeable lithium-polymer 66Wh battery which provides up to 24 hours5 of battery life on a single charge with a high-capacity battery and energy-efficient Panel Self Refresh technology.
This battery supports 65W fast charging technology, hence, you can recharge up to 60% capacity in as little as 49 minutes, so you can be up and running quicker than ever.
Furthermore, for quality audio experience the ASUS ExpertBook B9 B9450 comes with the ASUS SonicMaster stereo audio system with surround-sound and smart amplifier for maximum audio performance.
For unlimited connectivity options, the laptop comes with the latest Intel WiFi 6 with Gig+ (802.11ax) which delivers superfast networking speeds for faster large file transfers and smooth videoconferencing and Bluetooth version 5.0 technology.
Despite its thin profile, ExpertBook B9 has plenty of I/O ports, including Thunderbolt™ 3 for lightning-fast data transfers, video output, and fast-charge support.
Aside from the standard USB Type-A and HDMI output, it provides wired network connectivity with an individual MAC address for easy device management.
ExpertBook B9 is also Intel Project Athena-certified, so you can be assured it offers the very best in performance, efficiency, and connectivity.
ASUS ExpertBook B9 B9450 Price and Availability
ASUS ExpertBook B9 B9450 price starts at around $1,100 depending on the configuration. This laptop is available on ASUS’s official store, website, and other third-party e-commerce platforms like Amazon.
ASUS ExpertBook B9 B9450 Specs
Here are a few specs of the ExpertBook B9 B9450:
- OS: Window 10 Pro, Window 10 Home
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-10510 processor, Intel® Core™ i5-10210 processor
- GPU: Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- Memory: up to 16 GB SDRAM
- Colours: Black
- Dimension: 32.0 x 20.3 x 1.49 cm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 0.995 kg
Display & Keyboard
- Display: 14-inch LED-backlit, IPS Full HD (1920 x 1080), 16:9 aspect, anti-glare screen, 300nits brightness display, 4mm-thin bezel with 94% screen-to-body ratio
- Keyboard: Edge-to-edge design, full-size backlit, with 1.35 mm key travel
- Pointing Device: Touchpad / NumberPad
- Built-in Storage: 512GB SATA 3.0 SSD, up to 2TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
- Optical Storage:
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
Ports & Connectivity
- Webcam: 720p HD camera with microphone; IR camera
- USB Ports: 1 x Type-A USB 3.2
- HDMI: Yes 1 port
- Thunderbolt Ports: 2 x Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C® (up to 40 Gbps)
- DisplayPort: –
- VGA: –
- Ethernet (RJ-45): –
- SD Slot: Yes
- Mic/Headphone: Yes
- WLAN: Integrated Wi-Fi 6
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC: –
- Docking Connector: –
- Mobile Broadband: –
- Array microphone with Cortana voice-recognition support
- Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 embedded security chip
- ASUS SonicMaster stereo audio system with surround-sound; smart amplifier for maximum audio performance
- Fingerprint sensor
- Webcam shield
- Kensington lock slot
- Multi-format card reader
- IPS-level wide-view technology
- Battery: 4 -Cell 66 Wh Battery
- Use Time: Up to 15 hours
Leave a Reply